Beijing and Shanghai, the capital of China and the biggest city in China. Doesn’t get much better than that!
These two cities contrast incredibly with Beijing full of history and culture, whilst Shanghai is a step into the future, dubbed “The New York of the East”.
You can experience these two cities whilst taking on a Chinese Language Course in China for a memorable and incredible experience.
The Metropolitan Program has three different options:
Metropolitan China Price (CNY)
|extra 2 weeks
Here’s a bit more information about each of the three Chinese Language Courses.
- Standard Multi City Chinese Language Program in China
- 20 hours of Chinese study a week
- Four hours of Chinese classes per day, Monday to Friday
- One hour lunch break
- Intensive Multi City Chinese Language Program in China
- Same as the Standard program plus an additional two hours of classes per day
- 30 hours of Chinese per week
- Individually tutored and tailored classes which will enhance your Chinese rapidly
- 1-on-1 classes generally take place around 3-3.30pm and finish about 5-5.30pm
- Individual Multi City Chinese Language Program in China
- 20 hours of 1-on-1 classes every week
- Ideal if you want all the focus on you and a tailored Chinese Language Program
- Quick progression and fun, laid back classes
Other Things To Know
Here’s a list of useful points that we often get asked about. Hopefully these help. If you need further assistance, check out our FAQ section below, or contact us either via live chat below or by email above.
- The above include Airport Pickup and transport between cities
- Metropolitan Programs include a Survival Kit
- Minimum booking period of 4 weeks, maximum of 52 weeks
- For Accommodation visit our dedicated Accommodation page
Even though this is called a three-city combo program, in theory you could double it up to a six-city combo, such is the variety of options we have at present!
With a base in Beijing, Shanghai, Taipei, Beihai, Xi’an, Chengdu and Chengde your possibilities are endless. Talk to us about your options if you want something more tailored, but for this example we are going to pick one of the more popular multi-city Chinese Language Programs which is:
SHANGHAI > BEIJING > CHENGDE
Moving from the south to the north, Shanghai will be your starting point where you ease yourself into Chinese culture. This metropolis has endless possibilities and you’ll have the chance to make friends from all four corners of the planet in Shanghai.
After that, you’ll head north to the capital of China and the home of the Great Wall of China and the Forbidden City. It’s Beijing! Oozing with culture and history, Beijing is a must visit if you are coming to China and will be a great place to kick on your Mandarin, whilst discovering Chinese culture.
Finally, you’ll head to the land of the unknown. Chengde. The jewel in the LTL crown, and the hidden gem no one knows about. There is no English spoken here, no foreigners around either. It’s just you and the Chinese environment.
Put simply, there is no better place to learn Chinese. Find out more below.
Let’s introduce you to our Three City Combo programs
Three City Standard
Three City Intensive
Three City Individual
Three City Prices (CNY)
Other Things To Know
Check out our FAQ’s below for answers to any of your questions, if they don’t solve your issues, then just drop us a message by live chat, email or using the contact form above.
- All programs above include Airport Pickup and transport between cities
- All programs include a Survival Kit
- Minimum booking period is 4 weeks, the maximum is 52 weeks
- Accommodation information can be found on our dedicated Accommodation page
We could talk for hours on end about Chengde, but the fact is we already have some great content about this wonderful city so let’s educate you more a little more about this hidden gem no one knows about yet:
If Chengde is something that interests you then drop us a message and chat to us about your options. For more information on prices and accommodation, visit our link below by hitting the button.
Discover Our Immersion Language Program