Learn Mandarin in Chengdu – Group Classes
Study Mandarin in Chengdu and improve you Chinese at super-fast speeds!
Here are some key details:
Dunder in Chengdu
- Average class size of three students
- Maximum class size of six students
- Class duration is 55 minutes
- Number of teachers can range from one to three
- Lesson split – 70% Oral, 30% Reading
- Complete beginners can start on the Monday’s listed below
- If you have some form of Mandarin knowledge, you can start any Monday of the year
Our group classes in Chengdu are a great way to propel your Chinese forward fast. We’ve been teaching foreigners Mandarin since 2007 and our reviews show that we have thousands of delighted students!
Our teachers make LTL great and they are the reason our Mandarin courses are so popular with our community.
The lessons are diverse, unique and great fun to be a part of.
In terms of putting you in the correct class regarding your current Chinese level, that’s also no problem.
Of course, all complete beginners go together with no problem but if you know some Chinese we will “assess” you before you come to Chengdu.
This is a simple conversation with our Director of Studies who will gauge what level you are at. A small chat will give us all the information we need to place you in the right class.
This step is ABSOLUTELY VITAL to your success and progress. No one wants to be in a class where they feel they are too advanced, or too far behind do they?
Remember – if you are a complete beginner you will pick a date below, if you know some Mandarin, you can start any Monday.